Darbey Bacchus Budd

I don't possess any special make-up powers... I just know where to place the color

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Marble Powder is the one stop shop...




The Marble Powder is an exceptional product that has become the favorite for thousands of my clients who prefer a lightweight alternative to their foundation needs.
This color corrector will eliminate the undesirable red and brown tones in your skin. Simply put, you can eliminate the need for a concealer, liquid foundation, translucent powder and oil control powder in just one step.
Sold by professionals in Salon, Spas and skin care professionals only.
Ask for Bacchus Cosmetics Marble Powder .

1 Comments:

  • At July 17, 2018 at 9:27 PM , Blogger 1savoy said...

    Is this product (Baked Marble Color Correctors) still made and if so, where in the Portland area can I get it? Or, can I get it online somewhere?
    Thanks. It's a lovely product and I've used my last one up.
    Victoria

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home